Rhino Films & Detailing offers Clearplex Windshield Protection Film & Stek DYNOfilm — products that help you protect your windshield. They work similarly to paint protection films to prevents chips, scratches and dings that would normally crack or scratch your windshield.
Our professional installers in our shop in Huntington Beach has years of experience applying film to windows and car surfaces. We will make sure your windshield protective film application is flawless.
Our films are optically clear and guaranteed not to bubble, peel, crack, or yellow while under warranty. Clearplex has a 3 year manufacture defect warranty and DYNOfilm has a 1 year manufacture defect warranty. Rhino offers a 6 month installation warranty on all window protection film installations.
Let Rhino help you keep your glass in pristine condition with these protective films.
All windshield protection film installations will have an application of Rhino Armor 9H Ceramic Coating to extend their durability and improve their hydrophobic properties.
Windshield Protection Film Benefits
- Optically clear
- Absorbs the impact from common road hazards
- Reduces chance of rock chips, pitting, and bull’s eyes
- Significantly less expensive than replacing a windshield, especially those with ADAS (Crash Avoidance Systems)
- Helps keep windshield intact in the event of an accident
- Helps block 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Faster run-off of rain and snow
Maintenance Of Windshield Protection Film
- Our Rhino technicians recommend changing to a new set of silicon-coated windshield wipers after installation.
- Replace wipers when worn
- Never operate wipers in dry conditions
- Always use clean, soft materials to wash and dry your film
- Avoid using ammonia based cleaning products. Do not use cleaning solutions that use corrosives or solvents
- For best results, keep your film clean, especially after exposure to rain or snow
- We can recommend aftercare products for you during your appointment!