Ceramic coating is nano technology in the form of a liquid polymer that is hand applied onto the painted surfaces of a vehicle; As it cures, it bonds with the vehicle’s paint, creating a nano layer of protection on the paint’s surface. Ceramic coatings make your vehicle’s paint more resilient and hydrophobic, making it easier to clean.
- How long do Ceramic Coatings last?
- Ceramic coatings can last anywhere between 1-10 years depending on conditions and overall treatment.
- What does a Ceramic Coating do?
- Provides damage from UV and Oxidation, protects against etching and chemical stains, ease of cleaning, and enhanced gloss.
- What does a Ceramic Coating NOT do?
- Not to be confused with Paint Protection Film (PPF), Ceramic Coatings do not protect against rock chips, scratches, water spots, and the need to wash the vehicle.
- How do I take care of my Ceramic Coating?
- Wash bi-weekly to eliminate contamination build up, avoid going through automatic car washes, and never leave to air dry. A recharge is recommended once a year for contamination removal and coating rejuvenation.