Experienced Car Tint Installers
At Rhino, we customize hundreds of cars and trucks a year and one of the most popular service requests we get is for window tinting. We carry all the major brand name films from 3M, SunTek, and Xpel.
We also offer XPEL Prime Black™. XPEL nano-ceramic film options is designed for maximum UV protection & heat rejection. This means your new window tint can keep your vehicle cooler in the hot California sun while reducing glare.
We can help you figure out exactly which film best fits your preferences. When you bring your car in, we have color & shade samples so that you get exactly the tint job you are looking for. We can also demo how much sunlight heat can be blocked by some of our ceramic particle tints.
Our technicians also have extensive experience tinting windows of all shapes and sizes. Many of our repeat customers seek us out for our experience tinting long panoramic sunroofs in one piece like for a Tesla Model X or Mercedes S Class.
At Rhino, we make sure our services live up to our professional standards. Our customers can always reach us with any questions or concerns.
Message us or call us with any of your tinting questions!
Why Tint Your Windows?
- Protects occupants from UV radiation.
- Advanced tint technology blocks a lot of infrared radiation, keeping the interior of your car cool on hot days.
- Reduces glare from bright sunlight and make the interior of the car more comfortable to sit in.
- Enhances privacy for driver and passengers.
- Helps protect interior of your vehicle from fading and discoloration.
- Tint enhances the safety of tempered glass.
After Your Tint Installation:
- Please do not roll down any windows that have been filmed for at least 3 days. If your vehicle was done in a cold or inclement weather please add 1 day.
- It is common for moisture bubbles to appear once film is installed, but they typically disappear after 1 week after the film has fully cured.
- To avoid scratching the film, do not use bristle brushes, abrasive scrubbing sponges, or any cleaning materials that may have been contaminated with dirt particles. You may clean the film with ammonia-free glass cleaner.