All of our films offer 99.9% UVA/UVB protection and reduces interior heat up to 60% with a lifetime warranty. We stock top quality Suntek, Xpel, and more which come in a wide range of shades to your liking.
Features and Benefits:
- Occupants of the vehicle will be protected from the harsh heat and UV from the sun providing a more comfortable riding experience.
- Tint also cuts the glare of the sun and helps to improve energy consumption.
- Your vehicle will look more stylish and have more privacy from robbers.
- Helps protect interior furnishings and upholsteries from fading and discoloration.
- Windows tinted will stay intact for the most part in case of an accident. Tempered glass shatters into 1000’s of tiny pieces and can be hazardous to the occupants inside. Protect your investment and your family with confidence.
After Tint Install:
- Please do not roll down any windows that have been filmed for at least 3 days. If your vehicle was done in a cold or inclement weather please add 1 day.
- It is common for moisture bubbles to appear once film is installed, but they typically disappear after 1 week after the film has fully cured.
- To avoid scratching the film, do not use bristle brushes, abrasive scrubbing sponges, or any cleaning materials that may have been contaminated with dirt particles. You may clean the film with ammonia-free glass cleaner.