Paint Protection Film (clear bra) is designed to protect your car from road debris and everyday wear and tear. Our installation of paint protection films will maintain the beauty and integrity of vehicle finishes for many years, in all kinds of weather. We stand behind the quality of our work with a 10-year limited warranty.
We offer top quality Suntek and Xpel films – either optically clear high-gloss or matte finishes, so it disappears into automotive paint and can be used to create specialty effects. With either finish, there are benefits of self-healing film and our proprietary HydroResist technology.
Our commitment to lasting results doesn’t stop with film. Our innovative software makes installation a smooth process, with easy set-up and an extensive library of patterns to ensure film precisely fits a vehicle’s contours.
Features and Benefits:
- Invisible protection from damage caused by rocks, salt, insects, and other road debris
- A proprietary, self healing top-coat that is scratch and crack resistant
- Preserves vehicle paint and protects from harsh UV rays
- Superior optical clarity
- Makes car cleaning easier by repelling dust build up
- All wrapped edges
- Custom fitment on all vehicles
- Ten year Manufacturer’s Warranty
What to Expect After Installation:
Immediately after installation there may be a small amount of setting solution under the film. This is normal and will dissipate after some time, although it can last up to a week depending on climate conditions. Do not press on areas with solution under the film. This is part of the curing process and these visual annoyances will clear up.
Other minor variations in the material itself will also clear up a short time. Some cosmetic imperfections, often referred as “disturbed adhesive” or “stretch marks” are unavoidable and can make themselves evident as a result of the installation technique necessary to apply the film.
- Light scratches in the film will self-heal in 20-30 minutes at room temperature. Pouring warm water (120°F) over the affected area can aid in the self-healing process.
- Avoid using a pressure washer or high-pressure water source near the edges of the film, it can cause the film to lift and/or become damaged
- Detailing Clay can be used to remove contaminants that are on the film.
- Use only microfiber towels on the film
- Do NOT wipe or scrub the film in direct sunlight or when the film is hot
- Do NOT use abrasive cleaners on the film
- Do NOT use dyed or colored car waxes on the film
- Do NOT use solvent based degreasers
- Remove any wax build‐up along film edges with a lint‐free cloth.