In essence, vinyl is a sticker; optioning freedom to help style your vehicle in such a unique way, that it is 100% personalized. Vinyl allows you to completely change the color or add designs to your vehicle or changing the “accents” on your vehicle by placing it on top of the original paint, plastic, or glass. Some wraps have different finishes in matte, satin or gloss, as well as chrome, “carbon fiber”, and beyond. Keep in mind that it is completely reversible and not permanent, allowing covered areas to return to its natural state.
- How long does the process take?
- Depending on the amount of work desired, the process may take anywhere from minutes (i.e. some accents) to a few business days (full body wraps). To best determine this, please stop by for a physical evaluation so we can best estimate the time needed to complete the job.
- How long does vinyl wrap last?
- Quality vinyl material can last between 3-5 years depending on conditions, care, and overall treatment. At Rhino, our vinyl has a manufacture warranty of 5-6 years and our latex ink has a rated 3-7 years when laminated.
- Can the wrap be removed later?
- Absolutely! Without damage to the original paint, the vinyl and adhesives are 100% removable!
- How do I care for my wrap?
- Hand washing is highly recommended, using a pressure washer may cause damage to the vinyl and lift corners up. We recommend using our specially formulated quick detailer to apply onto after every wash.
- Can you wrap windows?
- Yes, we can! We have special perforated material that can be applied to the rear windows of a vehicle (anywhere else is illegal.)
- What’s it cost to vinyl wrap?
- It really depends on the material and what is being wrapped, we recommend coming in for a free evaluation for an accurate estimate.